Last year, I went to a chocolate tasting in L.A. Tasters would saddle up to a bar and choose a tasting platter of a variety of different flavoured chocolates. Yes, it was as fabulous as it sounds.
I left with a recipe for a grilled brie and chocolate sandwich, which was good quality bread, bittersweet chocolate, and brie.
This recipe for Brie and Raspberry Panini with Hazelnut Spread from 150 Best Sandwiches is insane, because it takes that taste sensation to a new level. Brie and hazelnut spread (or popular brand name Nutella) with raspberry, a natural pairing with chocolate and sweet, nutty cheese.
More dessert sandwiches from this book include Tiramisu Grilled Cheese, Grilled Blackberry and Brie, Grilled Balsamic, Strawberry and Marscarpone Sandwich, and Dark Banana and Grilled Cheese Sandwich. There are more – this is just a sampling.
This is a great book for anyone: Singles, couples, busy parents, grandparents, students…anyone.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS SHELLY!
Courtesy of Robert Rose, I am hosting a giveaway for a copy of 150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. To qualify, just answer the question below. There were be more opportunities to enter this week in additional recipe posts from this book, including this week’s review of 150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.
Additional entries if you ‘like’ One Cook, Two Kitchens – or this post – on Facebook. Just leave a separate comment saying that you did so that I am able to contact you if your name is drawn.
If you have already liked us, don’t waste that like! Just add that extra comment saying that you do – it counts as another entry.
Today’s question: Have you ever had or made a grilled dessert sandwich? If so, tell us about it!
- Open to residents of Canada and the U.S. only
- This draw closes on Friday, February 1st, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. EST.
- To enter, answer the question above in the comments section, using a valid email address as this is how the winner will be contacted.
- Bonus entry: ‘Like’ One Cook Two Kitchens on Facebook and simply say that you did, right here as a separate comment. You’ve already done it before? Just say that you already do. Each comment counts as an entry in this draw.
- You can also answer the question from this week’s review of 150 Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for an additional entry.
- The winning name will be drawn randomly using Random.org.
- The winner must respond within 24 hours of being contacted. If no response is received, the next name drawn will be contacted.